Artist Statement | Final



Here, I wanted to focus on something that's very close to me. For those who know me well, they know that Disney World has always been close to my heart. I have grown up going to Disney since I was basically born and have been brought up loving Disney. This final project I wanted to focus on my personal experiences with Disney and how it makes me feel. 

My first trip was when I wasn't even 1 years old and have been going with my family ever since. I have even done two Disney College Programs working for this company and even part time for a short time frame. Thinking about stress and stress relievers, Disney and going to their parks has always been my stress reliever, you can ask almost anyone in this classroom and they can attest to this. I really wanted to try to portray the feelings I have when I am in Disney and how it has really impacted my life. I think projecting onto my hand made ears, t-shirts, hats, and pins makes this even more personal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement | Project 3

Gallery Instructions | Final