Final Project Proposal

For this final project, I want to focus on something that's very close to me. For those who know me well, they probably have an idea of where I'm going with this (if it wasn't already obvious from my sketches). Disney World has always been close to my heart. I have grown up going to Disney since I was basically born and being brought up loving Disney. This final project I want to focus on my personal experiences with Disney and how it makes me feel. 

As in my sketches, I want to project onto some of my personally made mouse ears. I plan on projecting different images and videos from some of my favorite memories from being in the parks. My first trip was when I wasn't even 1 years old and have been going with my family ever since. I have even done two Disney College Programs working for this company. Morgan, Ivette, and Caroline's stress themed project really got me thinking about this. While they used dogs as the stress reliever, dogs don't relieve stress for me considering I'm allergic to them. Thinking about this, Disney and going to their parks has always been my stress reliever, you can ask almost everyone in this classroom and they can attest to this. I really want to try to portray the feelings I have when I am in Disney and how it has impacted my life. I think projecting onto my hand made ears makes this even more personal. I'm still thinking about this and how exactly I want to go about doing this, so I'm definitely open to any advice. 

Materials:
Projector
Ears (4-5)
Something to hang them with (command strips or thumbtacks?)

Timeline:
11/26 - Have pictures/videos compiled and ready to go
12/3 -  Have video file done
12/7 - Have everything tested
12/13 - Have everything set up
12/14 - Project due

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement | Project 3

Gallery Instructions | Final