Project 1 Proposal

For this project I want to incorporate the 5 senses plus the 6th sense to show that we use our senses for more than we know. Seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, and smelling are the 5 that everyone knows about, while the 6th sense, the actual sense of knowing without knowing how you know (extrasensory perception) is one we don't consider often. Some people may not believe in this sort of thing, however, we all sometimes get that feeling of knowing when something is going to happen or knowing when someone is watching us, etc. 

I want to capture all of these senses in their different ways and meaning and combine them into each their own quadrant, for a total of 6. I want to display them almost in a pyramid scheme to show that the main 5 senses are what contribute to our 6th sense. In doing so, I am going to use boxes of different sizes and shapes to create this look. I would like to get all of the materials put together as soon as possible so that I can start practicing and assembling the video to map it out correctly for the installation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallery Instructions | Final

Process 2 | Final