About Me

My name is Mariah and I'm a senior Digital Arts major here at UT. My favorite part of this major is animation, 2D in particular, and that is what I really would love to pursue after graduation. While I'm still considering grad school, I'm still not sure my exact plans for after graduation in May. I am originally from a small town in Missouri. I am a huge Disney fanatic and grew up going there almost every year since I was born, I even worked there this summer and last year. I love to draw and watch movies. I am surprisingly more excited for this class than I originally thought I would be after attending the first class. I think it is going to be really fun and broaden up my skills even more.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gallery Instructions | Final

Process 2 | Final